A video is an effective form of communicating ideas and knowledge. So, to bring your creative skills in front of the world, The Area of Culture of the Dpt. of Culture and Social Affairs of the University of Zaragoza, with the collaboration of Cinemaremagnum Audiovisual Services is offering XIX Videominute International Contest.
The object of the contest is to encourage creativity in the field of video production and animation. The university will award competition winners with up to 700€. This is a wonderful opportunity to cash on. Apply for it as soon as possible. All the Best!
- Applicants around the world are eligible to make participation in the competition with no age restrictions.
- Participations can be made either individually or in groups.
- Each competitor can submit from 1 to 5 videos maximum of duration 1 minute (60 seconds), including credit titles.
- Videos that exceed that time will not be accepted.
- Videos presented in other editions of the contest will not be accepted.
- A maximum of three video minutes can be submitted per participant.
- The subject of video will be of free choice and works of fiction/documentary and animation can be presented.
Recommended technical characteristics of video files:
- Format: .mp4, .avi, .mov, WMVo .mpeg 4
- Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Codec: H264 (or similar)
- Frame Rate: 25 fps
- Audio: PCM Stereo 48 kHz 16 bits
- Maximum supported size: 80 Mb
The title of the video file must be the same as the title of the registration form.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Firstly, Applicants need to fill the application form.
- Then upload your video minute.
- Prize to the best INTERNATIONAL VIDEO MINUTE 2019: 700€
- Prize to the best SPANISH VIDEO MINUTE 2019: 700€
- Prize to the best ARAGONESE VIDEO MINUTE 2019: 700€
Application Deadline: March 20, 2020, till 12:00 pm