Australian Pacific College (APC) celebrated their silver jubilee this 2019. They began their journey officially in April 1994 to provide the travellers and international students with quality education through various vocational courses. Candidates from more than 90 countries across the world enrol in their college each year. Their courses are affordable, and they believe in treating every student equally.
The APC is one of the most preferred colleges by the international students that dream of studying in Australia. Here is what you should know about Australian Pacific College and why you should consider here:
1. Variety of Vocational Courses Available
The Australian Pacific Colleges offers the different types of vocational courses to the students. One can enrol for Certificate II level up to Advanced Diploma in the disciplines that are offered by them. They use advanced technology while imparting knowledge and training to their students to make their courses interactive and interesting.
They also have a sister school by the name of English Unlimited, where students are honed to bring up their English skills. It helps them in attaining their educational and professional goals.
The available courses and the degrees are as below:
- Social Media – Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Project Management – Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma
- Design –Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design; Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- Marketing and Communication – Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma
- TESOL – Certificate IV in Communicative TESOL
- Accounting – Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping; Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Tourism & Travel – Certificate III in Travel, Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
- Business – Certificate II and Certificate III in Business
- Hospitality – Certificate III in Hospitality, Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Leadership and Management – Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Human Resources – Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Human Resources
- Short Course – Barista Skills Training
2. Many Campuses and Still Expanding
APC currently has ten campuses in Australia. Every campus is set in the well-equipped with the latest technology and equipment required for the vocational courses mentioned above. Their popularity grows by the day, and they also have an 11th campus coming up soon in Sydney, CBD Hickson Road. Here are their existing campuses:
- Sydney CBD Kent Street is the first campus of APC and is very near to the Wynyard station.
- Sydney CBD Pitt Street is located centrally in the city and is one of the liveliest campuses.
- Sydney CBD Clarence Street campus is also located near to the Town Hall station and Wynyard station.
- Sydney CBD York Street campus is walking distance from the Sydney Opera House.
- Bondi Junction campus is also close to train stations and bus stands. The famous Bondi Beach is not far away from their campus.
- Manly campus is around the Manly Beach and accessible from buses and ferries.
- Melbourne Lonsdale Street is located centrally in Melbourne, where public transport is readily available.
- Melbourne Queen Street campus is located in the heart of Melbourne city and offers much more than education to the students.
- Brisbane campus is located near Queen Street Mall.
- Gold Coast campus of APC is located in one of the most beautiful locations of Australia.
3. Easy Application Process
APC follows a very simple and hassle-free process. You can download their application and course forms from their website. Once your application is accepted, they will send you an offer letter, which will make you eligible to apply for a student visa so you can stay and complete your course in Australia.
A pre-arrival test and Academic Aptitude Test can be given online to help APC understand your English skills. You can go through their official website for more details on tuition fees applicable for the course that you have picked and the acceptable modes of payment.
4. Learn About Living in Australia
APC’s website has a detailed section that summarises the students about living in Australia. From the cost of living to transportation and from water usage to climate, everything is mentioned in detail. This helps the students to understand how their life would be in Australia while studying here.
Australian Pacific College is an excellent place for international students to get their degrees.