Lonsdale Institute exemplifies a campus culture which fosters creativity and challenges the students to achieve excellence in their fields of study. It is one of the few educational institutes which has gained popularity over the years because of its inclusive nature, its ability to provide superior quality courses, and its wide selection of courses available for national as well as international students.
Here are a few reasons why this institute has become one of the preferred institutes for international students:
Additional Student Services for International Students
- Students often struggle in the first few weeks as they try to settle in a new country. Things turn even worse if they are unable to find suitable homestay accommodation and other essentials before the course begins. This is why Lonsdale Institute provides international students with a few additional services, which include:
- Airport pickup
- Homestay accommodation
- Assistance in establishing a bank account
- Helping them build a network for their jobs or business
- Access to facilities where the student can do self-study after classes
- Organization of social activities to help you connect with other learners in the institute.
Located in Major Cities of Australia
- This time, Lonsdale is present in Sydney and Melbourne. Both cities are known to be very populous and have a lot of business establishments. This provides students with access to a healthy business environment. Both cities also have an excellent transportation system making it easy for you to explore the city even in public transport. The institutes are located in areas which are easily accessible by public transport as well.
An Expansive Range of Courses
- Institute offers a huge variety of courses covering many verticals in various industries. Whether you are joining the institute to learn English or to learn to account, the institute covers many fields of work. Every area in which courses are offered has at least two to three-course options for you to choose from. Areas in which courses are offered are:
- Eurocentres English
- Hospitality – High Season
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing and Communication
- Project Management
The courses provide aspiring students certifications, diplomas and advanced diplomas in the fields as mentioned above. All of these prepare a student for work in their respective fields by providing practical knowledge through the course.
If you need help in identifying the most suitable course for you, then you can reach out to the institute, and someone will be happy to assist you with the same. This makes it easy for students to start the right course and build a career for themselves.
Comfortable Enrolment Process
- The enrolment process is smoothly outlined by the institute and is relatively easy to complete if you have all the supporting documents and sufficient funds. You begin by talking to a team member in the Lonsdale Institute. Your discussion will help you identify a course appropriate for you and the intake date for beginning the course.
- Together with all the supporting documents are necessary for the enrolment and your visa application. Then visit the Lonsdale website to complete the application online. Include all necessary documents required by the institute to process your application. The institute assists international students in obtaining the Overseas Students Health Cover.
- Careful assessment of your documents, an offer letter will be sent to you. Check and sign the letter to accept the offer. You will be required to make a payment of the scheduled fees as well.
- The institute receives the payment and the signed offer letter, and it will send a Confirmation of Enrolment. This will help you further your visa application. The institute offers airport pickup services and can also help you with student accommodation.
Regular Social Activities
- A bid to provide international students with an ideal environment to develop their skills and to connect with people from Australia as well as those of other nationalities, Lonsdale Institute organizes a number of events and activities. These can include a visit to local museums and exhibitions or a trip to the different tourist attractions in the locality. There are other events scheduled to help students connect outside the school.