Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to announce Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship in the UK. The scholarship covers full tuition fees paid for all years of the program.
The university is offering awards to support all international students who want to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Opened its doors in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities and it is a dynamic and diverse institution. The university is known for teaching excellence and innovative research across the globe.
- Students must have received an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught program at the Queen’s University Belfast
- Before the commencement of the study, students must have met any academic and language conditions.
- Students must complete an application form via the Queen’s University Belfast website to verify their previous program of study.
- The scholarship awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 only.
- Students must be self-funded.
Fields of Study
The scholarships are available at the undergraduate degree level in several study programs.
Benefits of the Program
The sponsorship will provide full tuition fees paid for all years of the program, up to a maximum of four years.
English Language Requirement
- International students who don’t have English as their first language and wishing to apply to Queen’s University Belfast must be able to demonstrate their proficiency in English to benefit fully from their course of study.
- The candidate must have an equivalent qualification acceptable English language required by the university. The student needs to have evidence of an IELTS score of 6.5, with not less than 5.5 in any component.
- To be considered for the higher education funding, the candidate must hold an offer to study an undergraduate programme at Queen’s University Belfast
- Applicants must apply for postgraduate admission at the university.
- Applicants need to fill the application form
- To apply for this grant, candidates are required to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Aspirants are also recommended to check the additional entry requirements of the college.
- Including the personal statement, academic achievement
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
9 June 2020