For recognizing outstanding students from around the world, the University of Toronto is awarding the President’s Scholarship of Excellence for international students in Canada. The studentship is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
As the world’s top research-intensive universities, the University of Toronto offers over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. It provides access to education for those who want to learn fundamentals and upgrade their skills.
Also Read: University of Toronto Acceptance Rate
- The applicant must be a Canadian and international student.
- Candidate must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Candidates must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
- Applicant must have demonstrated strong leadership skills.
Level of Study
The scholarship is open for studying the Undergraduate degree in the following fields:
Actuarial Science, African Studies, American Studies, Animal Physiology, Anthropology (HBA), Anthropology (HBSc), Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Archaeology, Architectural, Asian Canadian Studies, Asian Geographies, Asian Literatures and Culture, Astronomical Sciences, Astronomy, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Astronomy and, Physics (in various subjects), Biology (in multiple subjects), Communications, Engineering (in various subjects), Science (in various subjects), Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Environment, Visual Studies German Studies, Global Asia Studies, Greek, Health Humanities, Mental Health Studies, Music and various.
Benefits of the Program
The President’s International Scholarship of Excellence Program includes a $10,000 entrance scholarship in the student’s first year of studies, access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year, and guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.
How to Apply
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- For applying at the university, candidates are needed to hold their high school degree certificates.
- All applicants are required to present a senior level/Grade 12 English course for admission consideration.
- Admission will be made based on your previous year grades and in-term/mid-term results.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption.
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae,
- Transcripts or mark sheets
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
You can also check other scholarships at the University of Toronto here.