To assist students for gaining learning opportunities, the University of Queensland is offering EAIT International Award – Year 12 in Australia. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The university offers these grants to encourage and reward international students studying undergraduate coursework programs administered by the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology.
University of Queensland
As a public research university, the University of Queensland is one of Australasia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees. It ranks in the top 50 as measured by the Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates need to apply to study at UQ on a full-time basis.
- Aspirants are needed to complete Year 12 overseas or in Australia.
- Candidates must have to receive an unconditional offer from the university.
- Applications are assessed based on academic merit and suitability to the chosen program.
- Applicant must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
Benefits of the Programs
The studentship will provide the following benefits:
- Each winning scholar will get the amount worth up to $10,000.
- Up to five studentships are available.
- The grant is open to assist the recipient with expenses for the indicated degree program.
- It will be awarded in instalments.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking advantages of this educational opportunity, seekers are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. Candidates can apply for the scholarships through the given link.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
Once you get an enrollment at the university, you can apply for the awards. For applying to the scholarship, you are required to submit an online application form.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- Candidates need to submit a personal statement.
- The Personal Statement should include the reason why the student is seeking a scholarship and wanting to study their chosen program.
- It is also recommended students include information regarding any relevant extra-curricular activities, which may support their scholarship application.
To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to:
- Candidates are required to complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification). Aspirants are required to achieve the program’s minimum entry score.
- Seekers need to satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites (if applicable).
- Applicants must have to meet the program’s English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
- Candidates are required to complete any program-specific application requirements.
If you are accepted to study at UQ, you may be eligible to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500). You will need to apply for your student visa online using the Department of Home Affairs online application system ImmiAccount.
Scholarship application deadline: April 30, 2020
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +61 7 3365 3853