Give your career a good start and follow the path of your dreams. Here, you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the Full Tuition Váradi Scholarships for Distance Learning Students in the UK. The studentships are offered by the University of London.
Each year the university provides support up to 100 distance and flexible learning students from all around the world for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in session 2020-2021. The Váradi scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees.
University of London
The University of London consists of 17 member institutions and three central academic bodies. It is known as one of three institutions to claim the title of the third-oldest university in England. It is the largest university by several students in the United Kingdom. It also has several properties outside London, including several residential and catering units further afield.
- The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any programme.
- Candidate needs to demonstrate within the application that without the Scholarship, they would not be able to undertake the programme.
- Candidates must obtain an admission bid without condition.
- The Scholarship is awarded based on academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to a degree in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
Eligible Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree by research in the following subject areas:
- BSc Computer ScienceBSc Psychology
- BSc Business Administration
- Global MBA
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
Why Study at the University of London?
The University of London provides the students with a supportive learning environment that puts their confidence in them to provide what they need and also offers a real-world learning experience for the students. Here you will get an opportunity for growth, achievement and incentive to help you attain your potential eventually.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarships will be awarded as follow:
- The Váradi scholarship covers all University of London tuition fees.
- The scholarships will be payable for studying a bachelor and masters degree.
- The Scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Interested candidates are required to apply for the admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of London. For admission, candidates are needed to apply for their chosen degree via its course page.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Whether you’re a citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area ( EEA), or Switzerland, studying in the UK may usually require a visa. If your course is shorter than six months, you can get a Student Visitor Visa. If your course is longer than six months, you will need to have a Tier 4 (general) visa.
Application deadline: July 17, 2020
Contact phone number: +44 (0)20 7862 8000
The University of London, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU