The University of Lincoln is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Global Scholarship for international students in the United Kingdom. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
This scholarship is opened for those skilled candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln. The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees.
University of Lincoln
Charted in 1861, The University of Lincoln is a reputed is a public research university located in Jefferson City, Missouri. The university provides high-quality student experience underpinned by inspirational teaching. The university also has a challenging and supportive environment to embrace study or research.
- The applicant must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country outside of the European Union.
- The candidate must hold an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme commencing in February or September 2020.
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- The applicant also must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study. This typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 to 7.0 or equivalent.
Fields of Study
The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in various fields of study. Some of them are mentioned below:
Computing (Information Technology)
International Rural Development
Research Essays and Placements
University Studies courses (LUAC)
Valuation and Property Management
Water Resource Management
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme commencing in February or September 2020.
The following University of Lincoln International Scholarships will collectively be referred to as Global Scholarships’ and are valued at £2,000 each.
- Global Undergraduate Scholarship
- Global Postgraduate Scholarship
- Top-up Scholarship
English Language Requirement
- The University of Lincoln accepts a wide range of English language qualifications, including IELTS for academic programs.
- Before applying to the university, the applicant must carefully check the IELTS requirements for the course you would like to study, these can be found in the entry requirements section of our course pages.
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum language requirements for their course may be able to enrol in a pre-sessional English and Academic Studies Skills (PEASS) course at Lincoln University.
This is a competitive scholarship and will be awarded only to candidates with the highest academic merit/performance of personal and exceptional extracurricular endeavour. More information regarding the awarding of international scholarships can be found within the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Aspirants who want to take entrance in this educational program must already receive an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program commencing in February or September 2020.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
- In order to be considered for this educational program, applicants are required to fill the online application form and submit it to [email protected].
- The university tries to notify all candidates of the result of their scholarship application within ten days of the closing date.
- Aspirants are required to provide an academic transcript that shows that they have completed their primary and secondary studies.
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
Round 1: Saturday 25th April 2020
Round 2: Thursday 25th June 2020
Round 3: Wednesday 15th July 2020
Frequently Asked Question
Question- When will applicants be notified of outcomes?
Answer- Successful candidates will be notified by email with detailed information regarding the scholarship award, and any subsequent acceptance/deposit payment deadlines.
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.