Students from all countries are invited to apply for the International Student Leader Scholarship organized by University Canada West in Canada. The program aims to procure a world-class education to needy and deserving students.
The scholarship is awarded to pursue bachelor’s, master’s or associate’s degree programs to those students who are dedicated to developing their country financially.
Instituted in 2005, University Canada West is a highly rated private for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada. The university provides a dynamic learning environment, that helps students to become leaders in the business world.
All nationalities except the USA are eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates are required to enrol in one of the available degree programs at the university.
Fields of Study
The students can apply for bachelors, masters or associate course levels in one of the available study fields like MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts.
Benefits of the Program
The award tier will be based on the available funds and the strength of your award application, especially the quality of your personal details.
- For tier 1: The Awards & Scholarships will provide the award amount up to $12,000.
- For tier 2: Winners of the Awards & Scholarships will receive the amount up to $8000.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must be skilful in written and spoken the English language.
How to Apply
To make applications, eligible candidates are needed to get enrolled in the desired program at the university and complete the application form.
- Students need to submit official transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Aspirants are also required to submit a personal statement describing how your program of choice will affect the university requires your career, educational and personal goals, as well as how you intend to contribute to the economic development of your country or region and what obstacles you will have to overcome.
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Aspirants must have a minimum, the equivalent of a Canadian qualification, with an overall average of C or better near 2.00 on a 4.33 scale.
The application deadlines are open for the academic year 2020-21