Essay Competitions give a chance for candidates to gain substantial experience, showcase skills, analyze evaluate outcomes and uncover aptitude. You should take participate in this contest entitled as Trust for Sustainable Living Essay Competition with which you could also show your writing skills.
This essay contest is aimed at primary students and secondary students, supported by Teacher Champions, parents and schools. The Trust for Sustainable Living is pleased to schoolchildren around the world to share their dreams about the potential of partnerships.
So hurry up, and take one stand for your career.
- Students and Teacher Champions are eligible who participate in the essay competition to participate in a National Debate on the same theme in spring 2020.
- The international events will take place online to help support the broadest possible participation from around the world.
- Any student is invited to submit one essay in English, entitled,
- The vision of this contest is:
- The essay length varies by age as follows:
- Primary students (ages 7-11): 400 words.
- Secondary students (ages 11-17): 600 words.
- If you like to register as a teacher champion to take part in any of the competitions, please complete the form below.
- For more information about our competitions and details about how to enter please click here to visit our main website.
Students will be Grand Prize winner and they will take (plus Teacher Champion and parent) will win a trophy and a free trip to Oxford, the UK in summer 2020, including £500.
The Deadline of this contest is 20, December 2019.