The Sheffield Hallam University is now accepting Transform Together Scholarship applications for the undergraduate and postgraduate program. These scholarships are open exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2018/19.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
The Sheffield Hallam University is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is based on two sites; the City Campus is located in the city center near Sheffield railway station,
These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
International and European Union (non-UK) students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught the undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies. Please see our frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
English Language Requirements
Applicants must meet English requirements for their course.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2019, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2018
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to globalscholarshiptranscripts-at-shu.ac.uk.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
The closing date for applications is November 1, 2018.