Towson University is one of Maryland’s largest comprehensive universities, it is an institution that prepares a qualified workforce and produces innovative, evidence-based research.
Towson University ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is one of the National Universities, and also has the best campus that is branching out to off-locations throughout and also Maryland and a number of online options.
Acceptance Rate- – If you want to take admission to any university, then you should first look at an acceptance rate. The rate tells you how excellent the university is and what are their requirements. With an acceptance rate of 79% it has a total undergraduate enrollment of 19,818, it is setting is suburban, and the campus size is 329 acres.
What GPA do you need to get into Towson?
- The average GPA of Towson University is 3.62.
- This will show that you are able to handle more difficult academics, than the average high school student.
- If you are currently junior or senior, you need to change your GPA with the time
Towson SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
- Math: Average marks in Math are 618, which comes from marks at 25th percentile i.e., 520 and marks at 75th percentile i.e., 600.
- Reading: In Reading, your average target score is 574, for which you gain 535 at 25th percentile and 610 at 75th percentile.
- Composite: To get an average score which is 1133, you need to score 1055 at 25th percentile and 1210 at 75th percentile.
What is a good SAT, ACT and English Towson University
- A major in English can be both pleasurable and profitable, teaching you to enjoy reading and writing and ready you for a range of career paths.
- This is known as “superscoring.” That is means you can choose which SAT tests you want to go to school
- Your application readers will consider your highest section scores across all SAT test dates you submit.
- if your SAT is currently below 1055, the university strongly recommends that you consider prepping for the SAT and retaking it.
How much does it Tuition /Financial aid Towson?
Undergraduate Students—Estimated Annual Costs for 2019-2020*
|Expenses||MD Resident||Out of State|
|Full-time Tuition and fees(12-15 units terms)||$10,198||$24,334|
|Standard On Campus-Room||$7,446||$7,446|
|14 Meal Plan||$5,400||$5,400|
|Total Estimate TU Cost||$23,044||$37,180|
What is Towson University best known for?
- Towson had the best campus that is branching out to off-locations throughout and also Maryland and a number of online options.
- TU provided over $31 million in institutional aid, including grants, scholarships, tuition waivers, and athletic aid.
- Towson University fosters intellectual inquiry and critical who will serve as effective, ethical leaders and engaged citizens
- Towson University is one of Maryland’s largest comprehensive universities, it is an institution that prepares a qualified workforce and produces innovative, evidence-based research.
- It provides candidates with extraordinary opportunities to work alongside faculty in addressing significant issues, and also generating new knowledge to solve real-world societal problems.
What Course/Subject- Major in Towson University known for?
- At Towson University, you will find the top of both worlds the academics choices of a large university, combined with the personal attention of a small college.
- The university provides rigorous undergraduate and graduate programs. The undergraduate curriculum promotes the intellectual skills essential for, communicating effectively, gathering and evaluating information, Thinking critically and meaningfully, using technology effectively.
- TU has a program that can meet your needs and your demanding schedule. You will be welcomed and supported throughout your education in our diverse and inclusive campus community.
Towson University is a public or private school?
- Towson University is a public institution was founded in 1866.
- Towson’s educational experience also branches out to off-campus locations throughout Maryland and a number of online options.
- University easy for visiting candidates to take summer and Minimester classes. You can choose from a wide variety of classes, and earn credits transfer.
Best Scholarships at Towson University
Towson University is pleased to announce undergraduate scholarships for outstanding students, to be eligible for this scholarship you must submit your application for fall admission including all required documents by December.
International Student Scholarships
Towson University is offering International Scholarships for high achieving candidates. This scholarship is open for international students, and the award of this scholarship is $11,000.
Deadline: Date to be announced
The Stephen C. Broy Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Applications are open for Stephen C. Broy Memorial Endowed Program Scholarships at the Towson University. This scholarship is open to full-time students; Candidates must be for a minimum of 12 credits per semester of the award and also a resident of the state of Maryland.
Provider: Towson University
Deadline: Date to be announced