To combine academic excellence with Innovation, the University of Bristol is inviting applications for Think Big Undergraduate International Scholarships for the academic year 2020.
The scholarship is open to all countries students around the world to pursue any full-time undergraduate course (exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) in the UK.
With origins dating back to 1876, the University of Bristol is at the cutting edge of global research and attracts the brightest students from across the world. Bristol provides careers for students and creates a network of inspirational innovators, entrepreneurs and influencers.
- International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants can apply for a Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship if they are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- And have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
- The applicant should not be in receipt of other funds in advance that would exceed the full cost of tuition fees with the Bristol Scholarship.
Benefits of the Program
- A number of awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available to Undergraduate students for September 2020 entry.
- A number of prizes worth £ 5,000, £ 10,000 and £ 20,000 are available to postgraduate students for admission in September 2020.
- The awards can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
English Language Requirement
Applicant must meet the English language requirements of the university:
- Students who don’t have English as their native language, or who don’t have an internationally recognized English qualification, must provide evidence of their English language ability.
- Different courses and programs require different levels of language skills. The required English language profile is shown on the course/program page on the university website.
- The university offers pre-sessional courses in English language and academic skills, and courses for current students to improve their academic language.
- To start the application process for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship, candidates are needed to submit international scholarship application web form.
- The candidates are strongly recommended to read all the terms and conditions before applying.
- All sections of the application form must be completed by or before 29 March 2020 for undergraduate students, or on or before 14 June 2020 for postgraduate students. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For admission, applicants need to meet some of the university entry requirements.
- Applicant must have a previous degree.
- The applicant needs to meet the English language requirement of the university.
- For courses with A-level requirements of A*A*A, a GPA of 3.4 or better is required.
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 29 March 2020. There are two applications rounds for postgraduate scholarships:
- The deadline for the first round is 29 March 2020.
- The deadline for the second round is 14 June 2020.