Singapore Management University is seeking highly-skilled aspirants from all nationalities to apply for the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship for International Students in Singapore. The scholarship is open for all international students to study the undergraduate degree program.
The studentship is established for providing financial support to those brilliant candidates who have a desire to study in Singapore but in need of financial aid. The grant will help them for being a future leader devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
Singapore Management University is globally recognized as one of the best-specialized universities in Asia and the world. It has a diverse student population from many different countries, bringing equally diverse personal and professional experience into your network.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to apply. Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be considered for this studentship, the candidate must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have to be enrolled in the first-year undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicant must have excellent academic results.
- Candidates need to demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills.
- The student needs to involve in sports and community service activities actively.
Course and Subject
The university offers these grants to study the undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university in session 2020-2021.
Benefits of the Program
- Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $87,400. It will cover their tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes.
- The studentship will tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award.
Career Opportunities at Singapore Management University
While studying at SMU, candidates can get guidance from their dedicated career services to aid their career transition or advancement. It offers various employment opportunities for graduates from all around the world. It also poses the challenges of sustainability in an increasingly complex business environment that demands new knowledge, skills and expertise.
How to Apply
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are suggested to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. Once you register yourself as an undergraduate degree student at SMU, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Applicants are required to meet the following admission requirements of the university:
- Applicant must have to hold their previous degree certificates with a good academic score.
- Candidates need to have strong communication skills.
- Applicants can check the other entry requirements through the given link.
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
English Language Requirements
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020