Grab the opportunity to get a scholarship in Korea. Kyung Hee University is granting International Student Admission Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentship is open only for international students.
Kyung Hee University
Founded in 1949, Kyung Hee University is 247th in the world, according to the QS World University Rankings. It well is known for its prestigious College of Korean Medicine. The University composed of 23 undergraduate colleges, 13 speciality graduate schools and 49 auxiliary research institutions.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must have to achieve the highest interview score from each college.
- The applicant must be submitted TOPIK Level 6 by the designated document submission period.
- All scholarships are awarded in accordance with Kyung Hee University Scholarship Policy.
- Candidate must be a newly accepted undergraduate or graduate student.
- Applicant must have an outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Commerce related fields
Benefits of the Programs
There are various types of admission scholarships open, which will be awarded as follows:
- Admission scholarship A-Full tuition for the first semester
- Admission Scholarship B-Full tuition for the first semester
- Admission Scholarship C-Half of the tuition for the first semester
- Admission Scholarship D-Full tuition for the first semester
- Admission Scholarship E-Full tuition for the first semester
- Admission Scholarship F- Full tuition for the first semester
- Admission Scholarship G-Full tuition for four years
Why Study in Korea
Korea is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance. It offers a world-renowned education system with qualifications that can make a real difference to your future.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to take entrance in this educational program, then you are demanded to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Kyung Hee University. Once, you will be registered as a full-time student at the university, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Application form
- Colored photo (passport size & regulations)
- Tuberculosis test results (to be done only at the designated hospitals)
- Certificate of Admission
- Graduation certificate from high school
- Financial motivation letter
- Official financial documents
For studying in Korea, you are needed to hold your visa. If you apply/extend your visa through our office, you don’t need to visit the Immigration office. The visa screening process takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
- Candidates are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- Applicant must meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer.
- Students have met the entry requirements for their chosen course.
Application Deadline: Automatically considered
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +82-2-961-9286
Frequently Asked Question
Question- How can I get more information about a Korean visa?
Answer-You can check for Korean visa information through the given link. Click here
Question- Once I have sent my supporting documents to KU GSIS, how do I get the confirmation that KU GSIS has received them?
Answer- When your documents are submitted to the University, you will receive ‘the receipt of the application’ by e-mail.
Question- What level of study are the scholarships available for?
Answer- Scholarships are available for an undergraduate and postgraduate course.
Question- Can I apply for a scholarship before being accepted into a university?
Answer- If you want to apply for the Scholarship then firstly you will need to take admission at the University.