In order to provide high-quality education to aspirants from all around the world, Bond University is offering Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships for international to study in Australia. The studentship is available for the academic 2020-2021.
The university offers these grants to study the bachelor degree coursework at the university. The program is open only for those high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia.
As a first private, not-for-profit university, Bond University offers high-quality education to all students. It has four faculties to support both research and teaching activities. It is well known as a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable. It seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, candidates are needed to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have outstanding academic ability.
- Aspirants must not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Candidates need to maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- Applicant must be enrolled on a full-time basis.
Acceptable Course and Subject
This Scholarship is applicable for the undergraduate degree coursework in all these fields:
- Digital Transformation
- Entrepreneurial Transformation
- Exercise and Sports Performance
- Film and Television
- Global Studies (Sustainability)
- Media and Design
- International Hotel and Tourism Management
- Social Science
Benefits of the Programs
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship will provide 50% tuition remission for any chosen undergraduate program.
- The studentship will be awarded based on academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates can apply for this Scholarship through following these steps:
Step 1: Apply for admission
Before applying for this studentship, it’s compulsory for you to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Bond University. You can complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
Step 3: Submit required documents
You will need to submit these following documents:
- Candidates need to send a supporting statement (up to 500 words) detailing why you believe you should be awarded a Bond academic achievement.
- Aspirants are required to provide an academic transcript that shows that they have completed their secondary studies.
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
Entry Requirements of the University
For taking entrance at the university, candidates are demanded to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university:
- Candidates need to have a minimum of three (the best three) A level grades are used for entry.
- Seekers will be asked for their high school degree certificate.
- Candidates whose first language is not English will need to provide evidence of their written and spoken English language ability.
For studying in Australia, you will need to apply for the visa. It is a requirement that International Students complete their studies within the time specified on their Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). The university will supply you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and assist in organizing your OSHC that you will need for your subsequent Visa application.
Contact email: [email protected]
Phone number: +61 7 5595 1093
Application Deadline: Applications close on 30 June 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester. OR Applications close on 16 October 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Can I apply for a scholarship before being accepted into a university?
Answer-No. If you want to apply for the Scholarship then firstly you will need to take admission at the university.
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.