Design is a work process, which has a user perspective and drives development based on your specific customers’ needs. If you want to make a designer, then this competition is fir for you.
The HRI conference is a highly selective annual international conference that aims to showcase the very best interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research in human-robot interaction with roots in and broad participation from communities.
So, let’s get started! Don’t waste your precious time and participate in this competition as soon as possible. Wish you all the very best!!
- The contest is open for students from all around the world.
- To provide graduate, undergraduate, and high school students with a hands-on introduction to HRI through a team-based design project.
- Students may join more than 1 team. If only a few students from a lab or institution can attend the HRI conference (for example, due to schedule or expense).
- Teams may use any physical platform for their interactive robotic objects and should choose based on their chosen interaction context.
- The people involved, and the activities in which their objects will engage.
- There is no limit on the number of teams who may enter an initial submission.
- If applicants want to submit the application form, then applicants need to go through the given link.
- For now, expect that there will be several awards, representing both juried and people’s choice, along with several categories that include interaction, design, creativity, and implementation.
Application Deadline: 10 December 2019