Sheffield Hallam University is awarding the Transform Together Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship is open for international and European Union (non-UK) students.
The university offers these grants to those outstanding aspirants who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. The program is open for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Sheffield Hallam University offers bachelor and masters degree in various subject areas for students. It organizes placements with over 1,000 employers, with work experience at every level of our undergraduate courses. Here students can get a comprehensive range of professional development workshops and personal career guidance.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarships, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international or European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student.
- For the postgraduate only study – Candidate must have to achieve a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for their course.
- For the undergraduate only study –Candidate must meet the academic entry requirements for the course and have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Applicant must be fully self-funding their studies. This means that they are not receiving fund for their studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer.
- The candidate must be able to pay any additional fees their course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
Level of Study
The scholarship is available for studying the following degree programs:
- Undergraduate: Science, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Management, Law, Marketing and various.
- Postgraduate: Science, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Management, Law, Marketing and various.
Benefits of the Program
Each successful candidate will get a half fee waiver (50% discount) which is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
How to Apply
To be a part of this scholarship program, candidates are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Sheffield Hallam University. After being enrolled, seekers can submit an online scholarship application form. Aspirants are required to send their academic transcripts to [email protected]
Candidates need to meet the following entry requirements of the university:
- Two GCE/VCE A level passes.
- High School Leaving Certificate, which is recognised as equivalent to A level standard.
- Other international qualifications gained after 13 years of secondary/further education.
- A first degree or professional qualification recognised as being equivalent to degree standard.
- An HND or higher education diploma with substantial work experience in an appropriate field.
- Successful completion of a recognized pre-Masters course.
- Applicants are required to submit a personal scholarship essay.
- Recommendation letters by their tutor or principal
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020