Short Story Writing gives you the opportunity to connect with more readers and other great authors, and always a way to challenge yourself. If you are a short story writer interested in earning more exposure and a bigger audience for your creative work, then ServiceScape Short Story Award is a great way to achieve your path.
ServiceScape is a bootstrapped company, and it has been dedicated to improving a system that values results. It also promoting exceptional talent and also calling all short story writers for over 15 years. So, let’s get started! ServiceScape is calling all short story writers to participate in this contest as soon as possible.
Good luck, we hope you enjoy this journey!!
Candidates must have to follow the given criteria, in order to apply for the award:
- A person must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible for this contest except ServiceScape employees and/or their immediate family and household members.
- For this reward, any genre or theme of a short story is accepted.
- All applicants should submit their original unpublished work of short fiction or nonfiction, 5,000 words or fewer, to be considered.
- Each contest participant can enter only once.
- The application forms of contest participants should be written in English.
- ServiceScape is not responsible for any situation that is a failure to submit an application form, including a technical malfunction experienced by the form submitter or ServiceScape.
- In order to participate in this contest, a candidate must successfully submit the application form first.
- The winner of the contest will be awarded $1,000.00 USD, payable by check and mailed within 4 weeks.
- The award is non-transferable. All federal, state and local taxes levied upon acceptance of the award are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner’s name, headshot photograph, and writing will be featured within the ServiceScape blog soon thereafter.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2019.