Aspirants who are facing severe barriers in coming to study in Cambridge, they have a beneficial opportunity to get involved in the Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship Program organized by Cambridge Trust.
The scholarship is open for students who want to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree course work in any subject for the academic year 2020-21. All students around the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The University of Cambridge is a highly rated public research university known for its excellent curriculum and the quality of education. With the leading academic centres, the university boasts of a diverse international community from around the world.
- The candidate must hold a conditional offer of admission to the University of Cambridge for any degree.
- The applicant must be from an area of instability or zone of conflict.
- The applicant must be or have been, at risk of discrimination, persecution, suffering, violence or other abuse of their human rights.
English Language Requirement
If English is not your first language, then it is essential that your English language skills are good enough for you to start an intensive and challenging academic course that’s taught and examined in English.
For applying to this studentship, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree program at the University of Cambridge. After enrolling, seekers can download and submit the award application form to [email protected].
- Admission Requirement: For taking affirmation, candidates are suggested to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Completed scholarship application form, copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts/diplomas, statement of purpose/letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV.
The studentship will offer £22000 to £45000 to the eligible candidates. Along with that covering tuition fees and maintenance, also assist with students to upfront expenses such as travel, visa costs and the immigration health surcharge.
Application Deadline: The applications must be submitted before 31 January 2020