Writing always equips you with thinking skills and fosters your capability to refine your ideas to others. It helps you move quickly among facts, inferences, and opinions without confusing your reader. So if you want to harness your critical thinking abilities, then you must participate in this scholarship essay contest that gives you a chance to organizing your thoughts.
The Reach Cambridge scholarship essay competition is now open for academically outstanding high school students. This competition is providing with fully-funded scholarship prize available for the students from all around the world.
Hurry Up!! Please go through the available details given below and be a part of this contest. All the best!!
To be considered for Reach Cambridge Scholarship Essay Competition, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 17 on 17th November 2019, and currently studying at high school.
- Students should complete the essays independently – they must be original, non-plagiarised work.
- Candidates from fee-paying schools will only be considered if their letter of recommendation confirms that they attend the school on a scholarship.
In order to enter the competition, you must have to follow these simple steps:
- Copy your essay into the box provided (the word limit is 750 words). Answer all other questions on the page.
- Using the official school email address, a letter of recommendation from a member of your school’s staff should be sent directly to [email protected]
- A short (up to 3 minutes) video should be submitted as a YouTube link as your personal statement.
- You must also complete the school transcript, signature, parent information and school information section of your account.
To complete your Scholarship Application:
- Complete the application form below.
- From your main account page, select the “Scholarship” tab on the left.
- Follow the instructions on that page.
- Full scholarship: A fully-funded scholarship prize for one of our 2-week Programs.
- Full Scholarships available in 2020:
Summer: Up to 3 scholarships available
Spring: Up to 6 scholarships available
- Partial scholarship: A partially funded (50%) scholarship prize for one of our 2-week Programs in either Spring or Summer 2020.
Application Deadline: Entries must be submitted by November 17, 2019