Lead 2030 is the world’s biggest prize fund for young leaders making an impact for the Sustainable Development Goals formed by One Young World.
The challenge is supported by the world’s leading businesses, the initiative finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30.
The first cohort of Lead2030 Challenge Winners will receive a total amount of $500,000 in funding in addition to entering a 12-month program of executive mentorship.
The new LEAD 2030 challenges are now live and waiting for your solution.
1. Aligned: Evidently different challenged are aligned with the SDG 2, 3, 4,6,7,9,10,12,14 challenges. View ‘Challenge outline’.
2. Youth-led: The challenge is founded by the persons aged 18 – 30.
3. Focused: Well-structured time range identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries and proposed outcomes that are appropriate and well thought out.
4. Proven: Readily accessible, in or past implementation phase.
5. Impactful: The solution should have a positive social impact, for example, creating employment, or developing skills.
6. Measurable: The effect of the solution must be adequately measured and measurable.
7. Financially viable: Must be able to gain efficiency and survive independently through those resources and those investments and donations.
8. Scalable: The solution must be able to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and being transported to other regions.
- The first 10 LEAD 2030 challenges drew 2,300+ SDG solutions from over 130 countries.
- The chosen solutions idea to each challenge will receive $50,000 in funding from their Challenge Partner.
- Each companion has selected a particular Sustainable Development goal to support. They have each set specific challenges for their chosen goals.
Select the challenge and apply with its application forms:
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 2 Supported by RB
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 3 Supported by AstraZeneca
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 4 Supported by Deloitte
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 6
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 7 Supported by BP
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 9 Supported by Standard Chartered
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 10 Supported by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 12 Supported by Mondi Group
- 2019 Challenge for Goal 14 Supported by Credit Suisse
The winners will receive:
- A US$50,000 grant from the sponsors.
- The winners will participate in twelve months of mentorship program from a team of Deloitte professionals and partners. The mentorship team will work with your solution based on the needs of your initiative or organization, such as:
- Best practices for data collection
- Monitoring and evolution
- Product design
Application Deadline: January 5, 2020