Ohio University is the most prestigious and oldest university which holds the central purpose to develop intellectual and personal skills in students. The university owns outstanding internationally recognized faculty who have advance knowledge of research and creative activity.
Students at Ohio University can take part in extra-curricular activities which include 500 clubs and organizations. The university offers first-hand training in research with most talented professors and faculty member. At this university students are provided with scholarship opportunity and lots of highly competitive awards.
Acceptance Rate – Ohio University has highly ranked university with well-maintained acceptance rate which is 73.9%. They have a total enrollment of more than 35000 students which is composed of 23,323 undergraduate enrollment.
What GPA do you need to get into Ohio University?
- The GPA need to get into Ohio University is 3.46.
- In Ohio, Ohio University main campus ranked 17 because of its high average GPA.
- A good high school academic score is needed for your application to be accepted in the university.
What is a good SAT, ACT and English score for Ohio University?
- On 1600 SAT scale average SAT score accepted by Ohio University is 1170.
- To get the entry in Ohio University main campus, students score requires to become under the top 32% of SAT test-takers.
- Ohio University demands English language test score which for IELTS is minimum 6.5 and in TOEFL the score should be 550 or 213.
- Just like the SAT, the ACT score for the University is 24.
- In some instances, the school accepts the minimum composite score of ACT is around 20., however, students with score 26 have high chances of being selected
Ohio University SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
How much does it tuition & cost to go to Ohio University?
Ohio residents 2019-20
|Tuition and fees||$12,612|
Out-of-State Residents 2019-2020
|Tuition and fees||$22,406|
International Students 2019-2020
|Tuition and fees||$22, 406|
|Living Expenses||$15, 898|
|Lodging (Standard double)||$7, 308|
|Meals (Traditional 14)||$4, 554|
|Personal Expenses (estimated funds for books supplies and spending money)||$4, 036|
|Health Insurance||$2, 820|
What is Ohio University best known for?
- This is the institute which has graduated a number of famous personalities including actor Paul Newman, CEO of Fox News, Roger Ailes, and Nancy Cartwright.
- The university is cited for the high quality of academic activities, diverse campus, the strong interaction of students with international communities, and outstanding faculty members.
- Ohio University is described as a high activity research center where students conduct research with multidisciplinary research teams, in the areas of public education, health, and multicultural heritage.
- The university is known for its school of Journalism, and sports business program which capable of intellectual growth of talented and creative students.
What Course/Subject/ Major is the Ohio University known for?
- The university includes popular majors like Nursing, Arts and Science, and Business. Which give students integrated learning experience to achieve their academic goals.
- Ohio University offers more than 250 areas of undergraduate study in different majors, where students can move their ideas to action. Get ready and apply now to gain experience and education here.
- Here you are also granted with graduates program which offers a master’s degree in many of its major academic divisions and also offers a doctoral degree in the selected department. You can see the full list graduate degree program here.
- If we see the chronicle of higher education at Ohio University we found that the institution is one of the online and distance education in both undergraduate and graduate degree program.
- The Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine includes thirty areas of post-baccalaureate with M.A., M.S., and Ph.D. degree.
Ohio University is public or private school?
- Ohio is a public university with selective admission rate for different majors includes graduate, undergraduates, doctoral degree program, etc.
- This university offers many beneficial scholarships, research activities, and a platform to show your creativity.
- The college helps students to built academic knowledge, applied experiences, and leadership quality in their personality.
Best Scholarships at Ohio University
The University of Ohio is pleased to announce the Inclusion Scholarship for Ohio students. The scholarship provides opportunities to take a more active role in shaping their career. Candidates who have currently enrolled in a degree program in Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Students are benefited with $3,000.
Provided By: Ohio University
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
Broadcast Education Association Scholarships
The new scholarship opportunity is now at your doorstep to support your study at Ohio school of media arts & study. The scholarship providing by Broadcast Association which is awarded to juniors, seniors and graduate students studying electronic media. Candidates are benefited with the maximum $5000.
Provided By: Ohio University
Application Deadline: October 14, 2019
Morrill Scholars Programme at Ohio State University in USA, 2019
Ohio State University is proud to provide a scholarship opportunity through Morrill Scholars Programme. These scholarships are available for students who have an extraordinary knowledge of diversity and can captivate in the diversity-based leadership program. The scholarship will provide an opportunity to travel abroad and it has three award level.
Provided By: Ohio University
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019