Mrs. Anna is pursuing MA in Information Science from the University of South Africa (2017). She completed Honor in Information Science from University of South Africa (2012) and BA Degree in Library and Information Science Diploma in Information Studies from University of Namibia (2006). She earned TeleMARC Certificate from National Library of South Africa.
Currently, she is working as E-Resources Librarian in University of Namibia: Library since March 2012 to date. She has worked as Subject Librarian in Polytechnic of Namibia (May 2010 – Feb 2012) and also worked as Bibliographic control Librarian in National Library of Namibia (Jan –Aug 2008). She has done job in Ministry of Education: Khomasdal Community Library (April –Dec 2007) as library collection and superviser.
- Course Name: Discovering Your Ph.D. Potential: Writing a Research Proposal
- Institution: University of Leicester
- Start Date: September 4, 2017
- Certificate Fee Scholarship: Available
- Link: https://www.freeeducator.com/free-online-course-on-discovering-your-ph-d-potential-writing-a-research-proposal/
Mrs. Anna’s View Why He Has Joined the Course:
“I joined this course because I would like to advance my skills in academic writing in order to prepare myself for the Ph.D. proposal writing for 2018 enrollment. This course will also advance my understanding and ability to assist and guide students with their proposals as library support services.”