Curtin University is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Meng Fei Innovation Future Leaders Scholarship for International students in Australia. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
This is a merit-based scholarship and opens for those skilled candidates who will commence in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Curtin. It is designed to give students an opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education in Australia.
Curtin University is ranked first among WA public universities. It comprises five main faculties with over 95 specialists’ centres. It provides high-impact research and a wide range of innovative courses. It has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector.
- The applicant must be an international, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student.
- Candidate must be commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020.
- The applicant needs to be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program.
- Candidate needs to meet or exceeded the academic cut-off specified by Curtin, specific to this scholarship.
Course and Subject
The studentship is available for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Benefits of the Program
Each winning candidate will get 25% of their first-year tuition fee and up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 for the duration of their studies.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
If you want to apply for this scholarship, then you are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Curtin University. After taking affirmation, students can apply for this scholarship by submitting an online form.
- To take the entrance at the university, candidates must have to achieve a scaled score of at least 50 in their ATAR subjects.
- Aspirants need to hold their high school degree certificate for studying the undergraduate degree coursework.
- Candidate must have to hold the bachelor degree certificate for studying the master’s degree.
- Candidates can check additional entry requirements of the university through this given link.
Applicants will need to submit a one-page personal statement outlining why they should be selected for the scholarship, showcasing how they have demonstrated innovative leadership qualities.
English Language Requirements
Aspirants need to demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) and requirements in English.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020