The University of Melbourne would like to announce the availability of its International Undergraduate Scholarship Program for qualified students. The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world.
These scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate program.
These scholarships are awarded in any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne.
The University awards around 30 scholarships with a $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree and around 10 scholarships with a 100% tuition fee remission for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Number of Scholarships
Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- Have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- Overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
International students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in
How to Apply
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The deadline for admissions is late December for Semester 1 and 31 May for Semester 2.
The deadline for scholarship applications is Dec/31 May (annual).