The university offers these grants to those eligible candidates who will undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
McMaster University offers degrees in many subject areas for students. It operates six academic faculties. It provides trusted consultation and subject matter of expertise and education. While studying here, candidates can get support and advice from both faculties and departments.
- For applying to this scholarship, the applicant must have to accept an offer from the university.
- The candidates need to complete their high school degree.
- Candidates need to demonstrated leadership experience and attributes, involvement in extra-curricular and volunteer activities in the community.
Course and Subject
The studentship is available for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in several subjects provided by the university.
Also Read: Best International Scholarships in Canada
Benefits of the Program
Varies numbers of the award are open for international students. There are over $1,000,000 in scholarships and research awards available. Each scholarship has a different value.
How to Apply
Register your interest in this studentship through applying in the undergraduate degree coursework at McMaster University. After being registered, claimants can apply for this education award by submitting an online application form given below.
Before applying for the entrance at the university, candidates are recommended to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Candidates need to upload the letter of reference with the application form.
- Answer three short questions
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets.
English Language Requirements
If you have been asked to demonstrate English proficiency, you must meet the minimum language/exemption requirements as specified in the given link.
Application Deadline: February 14th, 2020