If you are an outstanding bachelor student, thinking to study in Switzerland, then you won’t want to miss this scholarship! Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is awarding International Academic Scholarship that will help you to afford your study cost.
Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is a Swiss public vocational university located in Luzern, Switzerland. It is one of the 7th public-funded universities of applied sciences. The offers a number of opportunities for students to study through its for creating a great life for themselves.
To be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from outside Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have been admitted to any of the master’s program at the university and recommended as a candidate for the scholarship.
- The candidate must have performed at a good level in their prior studies.
- The candidate must be in need of financial means to study at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
- The Scholarship Commission will award the scholarships after successful admission to the master’s degree program.
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship covers full tuition fees and housing costs (university student accommodation) for the duration of a master’s degree course.
- If you want to apply for this education award, then you are advised to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
- To apply successfully, the candidates need to submit the online scholarship application form.
The student must be intended to get enrol in a master’s program holding a recognized bachelor’s degree. Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The applicant is required to submit a motivation letter (1-2 pages), a letter of recommendation, a CV, a financial self-declaration letter and a two-minute video, along with his / her application for the master’s degree program with the responsible Secretariat.
- Other documents including the personal statement, academic achievement
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
The non-native speaker must meet the following language requirements.
- English: IELTS Academic (min. 6.5),
- TOEFL, CAE (min: a high B2 Level or even better C1)
- German: a high B2 Level or even better C1
1 May 2020