The university offers these grants to those skilled aspirants who will undertake the bachelor degree coursework at the university for the academic Year 2020-2021. This scholarship will be awarded to up to five students based on academic merit.
La Trobe University is firmly entrenched in the top 400 of all three major world university rankings. It provides learning and teaching philosophy and practice supports both for students and teachers. It offers many degree programs in various field of study.
Australian Citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or international students are eligible to apply for this education award.
To be eligible for this studentship, the candidate must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have to be intending to enrol full time in the Bachelor of Information Technology at the Bendigo Campus at the university in Semester 1 2020.
- Candidate needs to achieve an ATAR (or equivalent) of 80 or higher or
- Applicants are required to have an International Baccalaureate Diploma of 30 points (International students).
Course and Subject
The studentship is available for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework in the field of Information Technology.
Benefits of the Program
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4000 for the duration of your studies. The scholarship will be paid as follows:
- First Year: $2000
- Second Year: $2000
- Third Year: Guaranteed Industry Based Learning (IBL) placement with an industry-sponsored IBL scholarship of $28,800.
Career Opportunities at La Trobe University
While studying at this university, students can get an outstanding student experience. The university provides world-class continuous professional learning for students. It organizes the employability program that will help you to develop your skills, explore your passions and articulate what makes you unique.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at La Trobe University. After being enrolling, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award. There is no scholarship application required.
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
English Language Requirements
Applicants are suggested to meet the minimum English Language Requirements of the university.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020