The London School of Economics and Political Science is now accepting applications for its Kadas International Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship is open for the nationals of particular European countries.
The studentship is available for those highly qualified candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
The London School of Economics and Political Science offers a range of programmes for undergraduate and graduate study. It is ranked in the top 50 by two of the three major global rankings. It has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of pure and applied social sciences.
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
- The applicant must have to accept an offer from the college to study the bachelor degree program in session 2020-2021.
- Candidates must be a national of and domiciled in one of the described countries.
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship has a value of £15,000 per year, renewable for a further two years, subject to satisfactory academic progression.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for this studentship after receiving an offer of admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the London School of Economics and Political Science. After taking admission, candidates can download and send the completed award application form to the Financial Support Office by post.
- To apply for this grant, candidates are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Aspirants are also recommended to check the additional entry requirements of the college.
- Including the personal statement, academic achievement
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Transcripts or mark sheets
English Language Requirements
For studying at this college, candidates are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2020 or 27 April 2020