Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are available at TU Delft for excellent international applicants. These scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
These scholarships are available to pursue the master program.
These scholarships are awarded for pursuing 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programs.
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- Living expenses (€950 pm) for 2 years for EU and Non-EU students. One- time standard payment for travel expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Number of awards
3 per faculty
Scholarship can be taken in
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
International applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
English Language Requirements:
All TU Delft MSc-programmes are taught in English. In order to be considered for an MSc-programme, you have to prove that your English is at a sufficient level.
Requirements: One of the following certificates:
- A TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test) with an overall band score of at least 90 and a minimum score of 21 for each section.
- An IELTS (academic version) with an overall Band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
- A Cambridge Assessment English. Only the following are accepted:
- C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) with an overall score of 176 and a minimum of 169 for each section.
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) with an overall score of 180 and a minimum of 169 for each section
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
The deadline for the scholarship is February 1, 2019.