James Madison University is becoming top of the nation’s leading lights in higher studies. The University offers programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s degree, master’s degrees, a doctorate in several areas of study.
Acceptance Rate– If you want to take admission, first of all, you should look at the acceptance rate. The rate tells you how ambitious university is and what is their requirement. With an acceptance rate of 71 %, James Madison University is a broad enrollment range of 20,000-24,999 students.
What GPA do you need to get into James Madison?
- In this university, the average GPA required by the way to get admission here is 3.5.
- This will help boost your weighted GPA and show your ability to take college classes.
- If your GPA is at or below the school average of 3.5, you’ll need a higher SAT score
James Madison SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
- Math: The average math score is 580. If you bring 25%, then you will get 540 marks, and if you bring 75%, then you got 620 marks.
- Reading: If you score 25%, then your marks come 560. If you score 75%, then your marks come 640, and the total reading average score is 600.
- Composite: The average score of the composite is 1180, which is the result of the 25th percentile score, i.e. 1100 and 75th percentile score, i.e. 1260.
- The average SAT score composite at JMU is 1180.
- In other words, 1100 places you below average, while 1260 will move you up to above average.
What are a good SAT, ACT and English score James Madison University
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT total score of 80 or above
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of 6.5 or above
- The graduate candidates who are non-native speakers of English must demonstrate English language proficiency.
- The average ACT score composite at JMU is a 26.
How much does it Tuition /Financial aid James Madison University?
Entering Students (2019-20) – Per year
|Room and board||$10,740|
What is James Madison University best known for?
- The University provides rigorous academic study at the undergraduate, graduate and seminary level.
- JMU has the highest post-graduation job levels of all Virginia colleges
- JMU is becoming one of the nation’s leading lights in higher education because of students like unusually engaged relationships with world-class faculty.
- James Madison University aims to serve and support faculty and student research and, serve and advocate for faculty.
- The quality of the JMU experience has been recognized repeatedly in many national publications.
What Course/Subject- Major in the University Of James Madison known for?
- Our programs in art and music help students develop artistic and musical
Skills and prepare for diverse careers.
- Graduate programs are provided in the College of Business, College of Education, and the College of Integrated Science and Technology.
- JMU also has a strong study abroad program offering opportunities in Antwerp, Belgium; Beijing; Florence; London; and Salamanca, Spain, in addition to exchange programs through partner institutions all over the world
- The university provided programs for the bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels with its primary emphasis on the undergraduate student.
- JMU also gives a total education to students – one that has a large range of the liberal arts its foundation encompasses a broad variety of professional and pre-professional programs,
University Of James Madison a public or private school?
- James Madison University is a public, and also the University of America named for James Madison.
- The university offers a generous package ranges from health insurance, retirement savings plans to personal and professional growth opportunities.
- You can take a generous package that ranges from health insurance, retirement savings plans to personal and professional growth from the University of James Madison.
Best scholarships at James Madison University
YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship at James Madison University
James Madison University is declaring YouAreWelcomeHere for international students. Candidates who are from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible in this scholarship and students who intend to start studies be a full participant in October 2019.
Provider: James Madison University
Award: 50% Tuition fee
Deadline: January 1, 2020
Dingledine-Bluestone at the University of James Madison
James Madison University is pleased to announce Dingledine-Bluestone scholarship Undergraduate students. This scholarship is open for all students. Candidates must be rank in the top 20% of their class and have a 3.6 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 weighted scale. This University provides rigorous academic study at the undergraduate, graduate and seminary level.
Provider: James Madison University
Award: The award of this scholarship is $12,206.
Deadline: November 1