Waterloo is offering these educational grants to those eligible candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree program at the university for session 2020-2021.
University of Waterloo
As a public research university, the University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It provides the opportunity to collaborate with, and be elevated by, a world-class peer group. It has three satellite campuses and several other facilities. It is ranked 151–200 in the world and 6–9 in Canada.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of other than Canada.
- The candidate must not currently be enrolled at the university.
- Candidates need to be applying to enrol for the first time in either an undergraduate at the University of Waterloo.
- Aspirants must not be classified as a domestic student.
- The applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waterloo.
- Applicant must have an academic performance (minimum 90% admission average).
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for pursuing the bachelor degree coursework in the following fields:
Benefits of the Programs
- Each successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to $10,000.
- The amount will be paid either at the time of the offer or once the student’s enrolment is completed.
Read More: Why Study in Canada?
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To be enlisted in this education program, you are required to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to take advantages of this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After being registered, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship. You can apply for the admission at the university through the given link:
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- post-secondary transcript
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae
English Language Requirements
For studying at the University, all seekers, whether domestic or international, must have to submit the evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Seekers are also demanded to demonstrate their ability to meet the academic demands of the programme.
If you are applying for a full-time degree-level course at the University of Waterloo, then you will need to apply for a student visa. All visas are subject to conditions, and you must ensure that you comply with the requirements of your visa at all times.
Read More: How to Get a Student Visa for Canada?
Contact email or phone number: 519-888-4567 or [email protected]
Application deadline: Varies according to the program
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.
Question- How many scholarships are available?
Answer- The total number of scholarship awardees depends on the total number of qualified applicants.