University Glasgow is presenting this Competition for outstanding students from the UK and EU countries. The university is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities, and the fourth oldest university in the English.
So hurry up, and take one stand for your career.
- To be considered for this competition candidates must be a UK and EU students.
- Applicants must not be holding another full Scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Candidates holding a partial scholarship (e.g. fees only or stipend only) may still be considered.
- Candidates must adhere to prescribed word limits and may be rejected if exceeded.
- Remember to upload all supporting documentation to your application: degree certificates and transcripts references; IELTS certificate.
- To be considered for this scholarship competition candidate are required to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university.
- After taken admission, claimants can download and submit the entry form of the competition. The forms should be sent to the – [email protected]
- Or students can complete an online admission application before the deadline.
- Applicants will be informed by the end of January 2020 if their applications have been selected for nomination to the SGSAH for an AHRC scholarship.
Each successful candidate will get the tuition fees and annual stipend at UKRI rate (restrictions may apply, see eligibility and guidance notes)
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2019