Grab the opportunity with International Chamber Music Competition which is offered by the University of Music and Performing Arts.
The competition is available to encourage young music composers to participate in these composition competitions from all nations. The object of this study award is to create new works for this chamber music genre.
The University of Music and Performing Arts Graz is a music and arts university in Vienna, Austria.
- All international applicants are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The competition is welcoming composers of all nations and to those who are stateless.
- The candidate age up to 38 years can apply for the competition.
- The composition to be performed as a Trio for Piano, Violin and Violoncello is to be submitted with maximum performance duration of 15 minutes.
- The participant needs to submit a scan of passport or ID.
- Authors may raise their information description in a short biography.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will need to fulfil the online application form.
- The anonymous copy of the score with the composer’s name replaced by a code of choice – electronically as a PDF (max. 19 MB)
The winners will receive up to € 5.000 through this 11th International Chamber Music Competition.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2020