Schneider Go Green is now inviting students around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test. Share your opinion related to one of our four segments in energy management or submit your strong plan for efficient energy management.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Schneider Go Green is always looking for bright ideas that can shape the future of industry and company.
Scroll down, sign up and take the challenge today!
- University students of age eighteen(18) years or older at the time of submission of the Initial, are eligible to apply.
- Applications are permitted to submit their proposals. Students around the world must be registered in a bachelor’s, master’s or MBA program of business or engineering are eligible to take part in the Competition.
- The competition is open to individual students in teams of two, of which at least one team member is female.
- Both members of the participating team must study in the same field for the duration of the competition
- However, they are not required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, unless they are in the first year of their undergraduate education.
- Students are not required to be permanent residents or citizens of the country in which they are studying to complete. Should an individual student entrant be disqualified, that entrant’s team will no longer be able to participate.
- Primary applications must be submitted online in plain English.
- Each team will have the chance to pitch their bold idea in a 15-minute presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A with the jury made up Schneider Electric’s senior management.
- Firstly, create an account.
- Then fill out the profile page and upload a profile picture.
- Participants must get register for the contest as an individual. However, to submit a full application, candidates must be in two teams.
Accepted formats for the application:
- Text Type: DOC or.PDF Format, max. Five hundred words, 12-size Arial or Times New Roman font, file size max. 15 MB
- Infographic: PPT or.PDF Format, max. Ten slides/pages including one cover slide, file size max. 15 MB
- Participants need to make sure to state your objectives and original ideas for a solution to any of the world’s energy problems.
- Be creative! The submitted ideas must be your own.
- The first prize trip to Boston – visit Schneider Innovation HUB + Personalized MIT and Greentown lab tour.
- Global Finalist: Selected teams will be invited to a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Innovation Summit in Las Vegas to pitch for the Grand Prize
- Regional Finalist: Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to shine their offers and bring them to the Grand Finale.
- In the semi-finals, an all-female team will win the Women in Energy Award, earn a spot in the finals and a cash award of US $ 1,000.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020