Start Date: Self-Paced
Learn how to improve the performance of your code with this free online course named as “Writing Professional Code – Advanced Topics”, offered by Microsoft. The course will dive into unit testing and debugging, as well as fundamental object-oriented design principles.
This course explores the most critical techniques that will get you through at least 80% of your most challenging scenarios. These include debugging, unit test skills, object-oriented design principles, choice of correct data structures, and parallel programming. The course is Self-Paced.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: Familiarity with C# programming language
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
Applicants should have familiarity with C# programming language.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹7020 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to find, isolate, and fix bugs
- Powerful debugging tools
- Ways to handle exceptions properly
- How to use unit tests to cover and verify the code
- The fundamental principles of writing object-oriented code
- How to distinguish the differences between collections
- The importance of application performance
- Parallel programming
Who Will You Learn With?
- Timothy Liu: Full-stack software engineer and technical writer, Myriad System
- Andrew Byrne: Senior Content Developer, Microsoft Corporation
- Philip E. Helsel: Senior Content Developer, Learning Experiences Team, Microsoft
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you’ll be able to assimilate into any team and ramp up on a given project with ease.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now