Start Date: April 1, 2018
Microsoft Corporation is providing a latest” Windows Server 2016: Securing Identities and Information” free online course. This course is available for those students who have an experience with windows server administration & active directory technologies.
In this course, you will implement various technologies to effectively manage this process, including Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Just Enough Administration (JEA). The course will begin on April 1, 2018.
- Duration:6 weeks
- Commitment: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Begins on April 1, 2018
- Requirement: An experience with windows server administration & active directory technologies & active directory technologies
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Applicants must have:
- Experience with Windows Server administration.
- Experience with Active Directory technologies.
- Windows PowerShell will be the preferred tool when implementing features in this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Windows Server Administrator
- Windows Administrator
- Server Engineer
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($ 99 USD)
- Official and approved- Obtain a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share – Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure – Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course:
You can register yourself here
In this six weeks course you will cover the following topics:
- How to use Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS) to provide federated identity and single sign-on to your users.
- Implementation of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) to seamlessly bridge multiple on-premises authentication stores.
- Utilization of Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) to help safeguard digital information from unauthorized use.
- How to use Just Enough Administration (JEA) to effectively delegate and restrict administrator privileges.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to
- Implement various technologies
- Streamline your administration
Who Will You Learn With?
- Cynthia Staley: Senior Content Developer at Microsoft
- Tony Jamieson: Content Developer at Microsoft
- Brian Svidergol: Technical Consultant at Microsoft
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course you will understand how to solve your Windows Server identity management and data protection challenges, and streamline your administration with the latest rights and access management technologies.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now