Institution: Deakin University
Start Date: Available now
Want to be a good leader then this free online course entitled“What is Leadership?” is available for you!. The course is developed by Deakin University.
This thought-provoking course will help you discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- Why is leadership different from management?
- What is effective leadership?
- What types of power are needed to be a leader?
- How can you influence other people at work?
- How do individual differences shape the way people see leadership?
This course is ongoing.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 3 hours
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Deakin University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: Management experience
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Deakin University is one of Australia’s largest universities with more than 58,000 students studying online and on-campus.
This course will assist busy professionals who already have management responsibilities and experience but need to expand their knowledge and capabilities in leading organizations.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Team Leader
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($74)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
- You can register yourself here.
- You can use the hashtag #FLleadershippractice to talk about this course on social media.
This thought-provoking course will help to discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- Why leadership is different to management
- What effective leadership is
- What types of power are needed to be a leader
- How you can influence other people at work
- How individual differences shape the way people see leadership
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain what leadership means
- Investigate leader role models and what they represent
- Explore how you and others around you use personal power
- Investigate the effect that individual differences have on leadership
- Identify how leadership thinking has changed over the years
Who Will You Learn With?
- Andrea North-Samardzic: Lecturer in the Department of Management at Deakin Business School
- Dr. Melanie Kan: Researcher
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand the qualities of a good leader.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now