Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
Start Date: October 16, 2018
Advance your English language skills through this free online course entitled “Upper-Intermediate English: Modern Life.” This course is developed by the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice. This course is going to start on October 16, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Language
- Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: October 16, 2018
- Requirement: Lower Intermediate or Intermediate level of English
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a public educational institution that offers modern and flexible degrees, designed to meet the demands of society, and official graduate programs subject to the most demanding systems of quality control education.
This course is the second in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3545 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- The course covers interesting topics such as the Olympic Games, natural resources, extreme sports, health issues, films, pollution or pets.
- This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Writing informal and formal letters
- Using verb tenses in context
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
- Sentence rephrasing
- How to prepare for a job interview
Who Will You Learn With?
Prof. Ana Gimeno; Full Professor, English UPValencia
- Importance of Course: By the end of the course, you will understand how to rephrase sentences and prepare for an interview.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.