Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
Start Date: November 13, 2018
Applicants are invited to join the free online course entitled “Upper-Intermediate English: Globalization”, offered by Polytechnic University of Valencia. This course is the third in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level.
The course covers interesting topics such as the Edinburgh Theatre Festival, music, films and theatre, migratory movements and indigenous cultures. This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Language
- Institution: Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: November 13, 2018
- Requirement: Lower Intermediate or Intermediate level of English
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a public educational institution that offers modern and flexible degrees, designed to meet the demands of society, and official graduate programs subject to the most demanding systems of quality control education.
The course is designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- English Teacher
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($50 USD)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Writing articles for magazines
- Writing reports
- Using verb tenses in context
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
Who Will You Learn With?
Prof. Ana Gimeno: Full Professor, English, UPValencia
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand how to write letters, use appropriate verbal tenses and enhance your English vocabulary and grammar, all within the context of globalization.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now