Institution: University of California, Irvine
Start Date: June 18, 2018
The University of California is introducing its new free online course named as “The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World”. The Power of Microeconomics will help you prosper in an increasingly competitive environment.
In this course, you will learn all of the major principles of microeconomics normally taught in a quarter or semester course to college undergraduates or MBA students. This course is going to start on June 18, 2018.
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Commitment: 11 hours of videos and quizzes
- Subject: Economics
- Institution: University of California, Irvine
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: June 18, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Since 1965, the University of California, Irvine has combined the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹1,937)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- WEEK 1: Welcome
- WEEK 2: An Introduction to Microeconomics
- WEEK 3: Supply, Demand and Equilibrium
- WEEK 4: Demand and Consumer Behavior
- WEEK 5: Supply and Production Theory
- WEEK 6: Perfect Competition
- WEEK 7: Monopoly and Monopolistic Competition
- WEEK 8: Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior
- WEEK 9: Land and Rent
- WEEK 10: The Labor Market and Wage Determination
- WEEK 11: The Capital Market, Interest, and Profits
- WEEK 12: Public Goods and Externalities
- WEEK 13: Final Exam
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
How to apply microeconomic principles to a wide variety of real world
Who Will You Learn With?
Dr. Peter Navarro: Professor Paul Merage School of Business
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will also understand how to apply microeconomics principles to a wide variety of real-world situations in both your personal and professional lives.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now