Institution: Boston Consulting Group
Start Date: July 23, 2018
École des Ponts ParisTech & BCG invites applicants for its free online course entitled as “The hidden value – Lean in manufacturing and services”. Lean is a powerful methodology that enables managers and employees to shift their mindset and helps companies to keep their business sustainable by creating competitive advantage
This course combines the experience of many senior experts and practitioners from the Boston Consulting Group and École des Ponts and brings perspectives on Lean in manufacturing and services. It offers a strong topic foundation as well as deep practical insights into the art of continuous improvement. The course will start on July 23, 2018.
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Commitment: 3 hours/week
- Subject: Business
- Institution: École des Ponts ParisTech & BCG
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: July 23, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy.
This course has been designed for students in business or engineering who want to discover the fundamental principles of Lean, and also for professionals who want to leverage Lean to improve their working environment or transform their company.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3,837)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
- WEEK 1: How Lean benefits companies
- WEEK 2: How to apply Lean to improve manufacturing
- WEEK 3: How to apply Lean to improve services
- WEEK 4: Lean as a new mindset to drive transformation
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Why Lean is a key driver for sustainable competitive advantage
- How different companies can leverage Lean to create value both in manufacturing and services
- What it takes to drive a Lean transformation and build a culture of continuous improvement
- How new technologies impact traditional lean practices
Who Will You Learn With?
- Aurélie Delemarle:D, Academic Chair, Industrial Engineering Department
- Thomas Frost: Expert Principal
- Salvatore Cali: Expert Principal
- Elsa Blume: Senior Learning & Development Specialist
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will able to keep your business sustainable by creating competitive advantage.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.