Institution: Coventry University
Start Date: Available now
Get an introduction to the changing landscape of the global economy and its implications for international commerce through this free online course named as “The Global Business Environment: Evolution and Dynamics”. The course is aimed at people looking to gain a better understanding of the impact of globalisation on the business environment
This course will cover how changing realities transform companies. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about globalisation and its impact on the business environment
- Identify the implications for the global business environment of the rise of the BRICS
- Identify the potential emerging markets of the future
- Connect with professionals from across the globe, debating the challenges facing companies
This course is ongoing.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 3 hours per week
- Subject: Business & Management
- Institution: Coventry University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Available now
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Coventry secured a gold rating in the UK government’s 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and is the country’s top modern university in the Guardian University Guide 2018.
- The course is aimed at people looking to gain a better understanding of the impact of globalisation on the business environment.
- It will be of particular interest to those with a business background, who wish to learn more about how the evolving geopolitics of the world economy not only generates new commercial opportunities but also additional risks and challenges.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($79)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
- You can register yourself here.
- You can use the hashtag #FLbizenvironment to talk about this course on social media.
- Globalisation – definitions and drivers
- The global business environment – national, regional and international dimensions
- The changing geopolitics of the global economy, specifically the rise of the BRICS
- The challenge of doing business in China
- Beyond the BRICS – who will be the next group of emerging markets?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the components of the business environment in relation to a global company
- Discuss the impact of current issues on the regional, national and international environment
- Compare the impact on the economy of the national and regional environments
- Explore regional disparities in context
Who Will You Learn With?
Dr Abdoulie Sallah: Senior Lecturer in International Business in the School of Strategy and Leadership at Coventry Business School
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand the impact of globalisation on international business.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now