Institution: Microsoft Corporation
Start Date: At your own pace
Microsoft Corporation is proud to announce a free online course named “Querying Data with Transact-SQL”.Transact-SQL is an essential skill for data professionals and developers working with SQL databases. With this combination of expert instruction, demonstrations, and practical labs.
You will learn the querying and modify data in SQL Server or Azure SQL to programming with Transact-SQL, learn essential skills that employers need. The labs in this course use a sample database that can be deployed easily in Azure SQL Database, so you get hands-on experience with Transact-SQL without installing or configuring a database server. You may join this course at your own pace.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment: 4 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Computer Science
- Institution: Microsoft Corporation
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Basic understanding of databases and IT systems.
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Applicants should have the basic understanding of databases and IT systems.
Where Could This Lead You
If you’re wondering what your future could look like in this area, here are some potential careers:
- Developer, Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Developer
- Test Automation Analyst
Get Extra Benefits
You can pursue a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain (₹ 6798 INR). Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn. Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job.
How to Join This Course
You should register yourself here.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create Transact-SQL SELECT queries
- Work with data types and NULL
- Query multiple tables with JOIN
- Explore set operators
- Use functions and aggregate data
- Work with subqueries and APPLY
- Use table expressions
- Group sets and pivot data
- Modify data
- Program with Transact-SQL
- Implement error handling and transactions
Who Will You Learn With
- Geoff Allix: Microsoft Certified IT Professional for SQL ServerContent Master
- Graeme Malcolm: Senior Content DeveloperMicrosoft Learning Experiences
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course you will understand the key area of the Transact-SQL language, with a focus on querying and modifying data in Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL Database.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now