Institution: Rochester Institute of Technology
Start Date: July 31, 2018
Build confidence as a speaker by joining this free online course entitled “Public Speaking”, developed by Rochester Institute of Technology. This course is designed to equip you with knowledge of the principles necessary for formal public speaking.
In this course, part of the Soft Skills Professional Certificate program, you will study methods that help to reduce anxiety, build confidence, and customize a process which will result in successful speaking experiences. The starting date of the course is July 31, 2018.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Commitment: 6 to 8 hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Institution: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: July 31, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The Rochester Institute of Technology is home to leading creators, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers. Founded in 1829, RIT enrolls more than 18,600 students in more than 200 career-oriented and professional programs, making it among the largest private universities in the U.S.
No specific knowledge or education background is assumed for the free online course. Anyone can apply for this course.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹3371 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
You can register yourself here.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- How to apply the basic elements of the speech communication process
- Tools and methods for controlling public speaking anxiety
- How to craft a clear and impactful speech
- How to critique other communicators using the principles of this course
- How to identify main and supporting ideas
Who Will You Learn With?
Keith B. Jenkins: Vice President & Associate Provost for Diversity & Inclusion, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course, you will understand how to use simple tools and skills to prepare and deliver memorable presentations.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now