Start Date: Self-Paced
Get hands-on experience building and deriving insights with this free online course named as“Principles of Machine Learning: R Edition”, offered by Microsoft. Machine learning uses computers to run predictive models that learn from existing data in order to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends.
In this data science course, you will be given clear explanations of machine learning theory combined with practical scenarios and hands-on experience building, validating, and deploying machine learning models. This course is self-paced.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Commitment: 6 to 8 hours per week
- Subject: Data Analysis & Statistics
- Institution: Microsoft
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Self-Paced
- Requirement: A basic knowledge of math
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
To complete this course successfully, you should have:
- A basic knowledge of math
- Some programming experience – R is preferred.
- A willingness to learn through self-paced study.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire (₹6812 INR)
- Official and approved-Get a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share-Add the certificate to your résumé or resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure-Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Exploring Data
- Data Preparation and Cleaning
- Getting Started with Supervised Learning
- Improving Model Performance
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Unsupervised Learning
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Data exploration, preparation, and cleaning
- Supervised machine learning techniques
- Unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Model performance improvement
Who Will You Learn With?
- Graeme Malcolm: Senior Content Developer, Microsoft Learning Experiences
- Steve Elston: Managing Director, Quantia Analytics, LLC
- Cynthia Rudin: Associate Professor, MIT, and Duke
- Jonathan Sanito: Senior Content Developer, Microsoft
- Importance of Course: You will learn how to build and derive insights from these models using R, and Azure Notebooks.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the Website.Apply Now