Institution: Tsinghua University
Start Date: At your own pace
If you are interested in electric circuits then you should take “Principles of Electric Circuits” free online course provided by Tsinghua University. The course has aimed the students who have the knowledge of basic concepts and calculations techniques.
The main content of this course contains linear and nonlinear resistive circuits, time domain analysis of the dynamic circuits, and the steady-state analysis of the dynamic circuits with sinusoidal excitations. You can join this course at your own pace.
- Duration:18 weeks
- Commitment:3 to 9 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Institution: Tsinghua University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: At your own pace
- Requirement: Basic concepts and calculations techniques learned in the middle school
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course:
Tsinghua University is a research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Tsinghua University is dedicated to academic excellence, the well-being of Chinese Society, and global development.
- Students who understand the basic concepts and calculations techniques learned in the middle school.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply in the given fields:
- Electrical Engineer
- Lead Electrical Component Engineer
Get Extra Benefits
Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you acquire ($ 49 USD)
- Official and approved-Obtain a certificate with the logo of the institution and the signature of a professor to show your achievements and increase your professional prospects
- Easy to share- Add the certificate to your resume, or publish it directly on LinkedIn
- Proven motivational measure- Give yourself an additional stimulus to complete the course
How to Join This Course:
- You can register yourself here.
The course will cover following topics:
- Math basics for studying circuits
- Techniques for analyzing circuits with any scale and containing any element
- Real world applications of circuits
- Concepts related to EECS courses, eg signals, and systems, electronics, etc.
- Perspectives needed for qualified engineers, engineering eg, equivalence, and abstraction
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Understand the techniques for analyzing and designing circuits.
- Understand systematic analyzing tools, real-world engineering applications, and pulse power supply for the railgun,
Who Will You Learn With?
- Xinjie Yu: Researcher at Tsinghua University
- Wenjuan Lu: Faculty at Tsinghua University
- Wei Zhao: Faculty at Tsinghua University
- Xiucheng Liu: Associate Professor at Tsinghua University
- Guiping Zhu: Associate Professor at Tsinghua University
- Yu Shen: Associate Professor at Tsinghua University
- Importance of Course: At the end of this course you will understand about real-world applications of electric circuits and the techniques for analyzing and designing circuits.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
You can find more information on the WebsiteApply Now