Institution: University of Florida
Start Date: July 23, 2018
If you want to achieve personal and business success then this free online course is available for you entitled “Personality Types at Work” offered by the University of Florida. This course is specifically designed for the job seeker, team member, and manager.
This course will teach you how to translate your new knowledge into business success by leveraging personality and emotional intelligence in the workplace. The starting date, of course, is July 23, 2018.
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Commitment: 3-5 hours per week
- Subject: Personal Development
- Institution: University of Florida
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: July 23, 2018
- Requirement: None
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
The University of Florida is an American public land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research university on campus in Florida. The University of Florida is recognized nationally and internationally as a leader in academic excellence, both on campus and online.
- This course is geared toward those looking for a job, those already there, and those in leadership or wanting to move to the next level.
Where Could This Lead You
After completing this course, you can apply for jobs in the given fields:
- Team Member
Get Extra Benefits
If you pay $29 USD for this course,
- You will have access to all of the features and content you need to earn a Course Certificate.
- If you complete the course successfully, your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page – from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile.
- Note that the Course Certificate does not represent official academic credit from the partner institution offering the course.
How to Join This Course:
You can register yourself here.
- WEEK 1: Get In: Know yourself
The course will get started by exploring 3 personality tests and then look at you and your superhero. This week will be focused on you!
- WEEK 2: Get Ahead: Know others
The course starts this week by looking at others and then turns our attention inward to identify weaknesses that are inherent in each type.
- WEEK 3: Rise Above the Rest: Moving from “them” to “us”
The course will wrap up class by looking at ourselves as part of a team and organization. The final project brings everything you have learned in class together to give you a tangible product that will help you get in, get ahead, and rise above the rest in any situation!
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Develop an action plan to confront your personal weaknesses and highlight your strengths.
- Develop your soft skills for the workplace.
Who Will You Learn With?
- Toni Ratliff- Associate Director at the University of Florida.
- Importance of Course: At the end of the course you will able to gain soft skills that are now modern requirements in today’s workplace.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the WebsiteApply Now