Institution: Coventry University
Start Date: January 22, 2018
The Coventry University is glad to announce you a free online course entitled as “Nursing in Crisis? Exploring Current Challenges”. You will explore the key issues affecting nurses’ job satisfaction and practice today – from stress to changing roles and healthcare needs. This online course draws on the latest research findings and experiences of nurses from a range of countries to examine contemporary issues relevant to nurses. This course will start on January 22, 2018.
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Commitment: 3 hours per week
- Subject: Medicine and Health
- Institution: Coventry University
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Session: Starts on January 22, 2018
- Requirement: Should be MSc in Nursing
- Certificate Available: Yes
Who Developed the Course
- About University: Coventry University has a long tradition as a provider of education. Our roots go as far back as Coventry College of Design in 1843. It was in 1970 that Coventry College of Art amalgamated with Lanchester College of Technology and Rugby College of Engineering Technology
- Mission of University: The mission of Coventry University is to promote the understanding of the Chinese language and culture. For this purpose, they offer a wide range of Mandarin classes from beginners to advance as well as business language courses and HSK preparation courses.
This course is designed for nurses working at all levels and across all disciplines, in any country. It will give you the opportunity to share your own experiences, learn from other nurses, and get a taste of what studying an online MSc in Nursing would be like.
Where Could This Lead You
- Importance of the Subject in Today’s Scenario: Nurses play an important role in providing healthcare around the world and, in some countries, form more than 50% of the healthcare workforce.
- Your Career Option: If you’re wondering what your future could look like in this area, here are some potential careers:
- Research Analyst
- Nursing Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Nursing Superintendent
Get Extra Benefits
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $74 you’ll get:
- Unlimited Access: Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course. If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn
- Take the course at your own pace
- Refer to the material at any point in future
- Certificate of Achievement: Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course. To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete and score over 70% on any course tests.
- Prove your success when applying for jobs or courses
- Celebrate your hard work
- Display on your LinkedIn or CV
- Includes free shipping
How to Join This Course
- You should register yourself through the given link of join this free online course: https://www.futurelearn.com/register
- You can use the hashtag #FLnursingincrisisto talk about this course on social media.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to learn:
- Identify factors influencing contemporary nursing practice
- Explore international issues that define nurses’ roles
- Evaluate evidence-based nursing practice
- Explore the social role of the nurse in international settings
Who Will You Learn With
Kimberley Craig: Kimberley is a senior nurse specializing in the care of patients with renal and urological disorders. Her 20 years experience in education, including in South Africa. She has completed MSc Nursing Course Director online and on campus.
You can refer these books:
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook by- Betty J. Ackley
- Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! By- Lippincott Williams Wilkins
- Importance of Course: At the end this free online course you will understand the social role of the nurse in international settings and factors influencing contemporary nursing practice.
- Importance of Certificate: By the Certificate of Achievement you will be able to prove your success when applying for jobs or courses. You can display it on your LinkedIn or CV.
For more information about the course, you may visit the given link:Apply Now